1. LANCOME TEINTE IDOLE ULTRA 24H FOUNDATION.
What a long name! So I was walking around the palms shopping mall, and I just saw a random beauty store, then the attendant basically bundles over to this foundation and he basically swore on his life that this is the best he has seen…. like ever! Believe me, he is not lying, he just put a tiny drop on the back of my hand and the coverage was almost unbelievable and do you know what I loved the most? It wasn’t thick, it as light weight as it gets and I felt like it won’t become a mask on my face. But, beware o, the price can shock you. In fact, when I asked the guy ‘what if it breaks? ‘ he started recounting a story of a lady that was in tears because it broke o.
I’ll still buy it sha, I just hope I don’t have a crisis if it breaks.
PRICE: ₦18,000( although in the store it’s 23k, buy it on Jumia.com it’s cheaper)
2. KAT VON D LOCK-IT FOUNDATION.
Sooooo, tbh I have never really tested this foundation, but most of the youtubers I watch swear by it, especially Omabelle, she says its amazing, and the coverage is amazing, since I don’t know much I got a review….. https://habibadasilva.com/kvd-foundation-review/
- This foundation is definitely one of the most pigmented/full coverage foundations I’ve ever used. would recommend this foundation for someone who has a lot of imperfections to cover on their face, who doesn’t want to use too many products; this foundation covers blemishes like a dream!
- It blends really well with a damp sponge/beauty blender. I found it to be too cakey with a stippling/buffing brush.
- It’s the perfect foundation if you have an important event in a humid/hot atmosphere where you need your foundation to stay on all day with minimal touch ups.
- Your blush/contour/bronzer/highlighter will adhere amazingly to the foundation and last all day!
- You don’t need much of the foundation to cover your face because it’s so pigmented.
- Could be used as a full coverage blemish concealer.
*However there are some cons, check them out on her blog, the only problems really were that she likes light weight foundation that she can wear day to day, it dries quickly and it’s not the best for dry skin.
This one’s price got me shook too, I know some Lagos big girls will say it’s not so bad, but me that I’ve been using ₦3,500 Mary Kay for the longest, this price shook me to my toes.
PRICE: ₦18000( I had to convert the dollar myself, I don’t know if the exchange rate will change and I don’t know charges for delivery/shipping.